The Occupational Safety Card
Occupational safety at a common workplace – towards proactive safety
Managing the safety of shared workplaces requires cooperation between the purchasing and supplying companies. The Occupational Safety Card training provides basic information about the dangers within a working environment and occupational health and safety in shared workplaces.
A personal Occupational Safety card, which is valid for five years, is granted to persons who successfully complete the training
Learning objectives (8h)
- To be familiar with the zero accidents principle
- To be familiar with occupational safety responsibilities
- To be familiar with the definition of a common workplace and the roles of operators
- To be able to identify the stress factors of a common workplace
- To be able to identify the risks of a common workplace
Course Leader: Roland Snellman, 044 7215392 or email@example.com
Date: January 2023, 8:00 – 16:00
Location: Optima, Trädgårdsgatan 30, 68600 Jakobstad
Price: 140 € (+VAT 24%). The price includes training, materials, Safety Card, morning and afternoon coffee and lunch.
Enrollment: No later than1 week before course to OptimaPlus, Leena Svenlin 044 7215 266, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation: Free cancellation 24 hours before training.
Organizer: OptimaPlus Ab.