The excellence achievement program — for CEOs
Set yourself up for greatness! An eight-day educational program to re-wire your passion and motivation for excellent leadership.
The Excellence Achievement Program is a learning journey for CEO’s that addresses the mindsets, skills and capabilities required to lead a company to higher levels of excellence.
Through open discussion with peers, debate, action-oriented activities, and simulations you will develop four key competencies that will transform your leadership.
With the right tools one can achieve anything!
This program gives you the most efficient tools to take your own leadership and your company to the next level. Given the opportunity to learn from an experienced leadership trainer as well as together with likeminded people discuss common matters will give you the inspiration and drive to successfully develop.
The Excellence Achievement Program can help:
- Foster long-term strategic thinking
- Build a strong leadership foundation
- Streamline both communication and business processes
- Gain customer trust and loyalty – leading to sales
Santi Martínez is the educator of the program, a leadership trainer with extensive experience. He has a master's degree in political science and an MBA. He has trained a large number of people in many countries and industries at companies, NGOs and educational institutions, both public and private. Some of Santi’s major interests are the link between happiness and freedom and issues related to motivation.
The program curriculum
DAY 1 AND 2
Foundations of Decision Making: decision analysis and integrative thinking
- Make better, more confident decisions based on a broader perspective with a deeper understanding of cross-functional dynamics.
- Develop a clear view of the future of your company and set its long-term direction in the global competitive context.
DAY 3, 4 AND 5
Deep Change: character development and self-management
- With a heightened sense of humility, be better attuned to listening and learning from your environment, assessing your strengths, and identifying improvement areas and growth opportunities as a leader.
- Understanding the power of emotions and managing them in professional environments. Leveraging crisis situations as opportunities for resilience and learning.
- Clarifying personal values and purpose.
Organizational Leadership and Change
- Inspire your team to take the next steps towards growth driving better alignment more effectively.
- Resolve conflict, and foster commitment and performance.
Negotiating and influencing
- Lead complex negotiations to more effective outcomes.
- Drive your organization in one direction, building a legacy that will allow your business to thrive for decades to come.
- Articulate your company’s vision, its values, and its mission – setting an example and becoming a source of inspiration.
Does the OptimaPlus Excellence Achievement Program – for CEOs sound like an interesting option for your company? Do you want to hear more and get more information about how the program would be tailored to your needs? Do not hesitate to contact us and we will arrange a meeting and tell you more!
044 7215 321