Mission and vision
Optima’s mission is to:
- improve the region’s professional competence, respond to the demands for competence, develop the economic and working life as well as promote employment.
- offer flexible and effective training which contributes to the completion of qualifications and their different modules.
- provide opportunities to give proof of one’s professional competence irrespective of how it was acquired.
- teach skills for entrepreneurship and skills for maintaining one’s working and functional ability.
- arrange training for students in need of demanding special support.
- support lifelong learning and professional growth as well as students’ development into good, harmonious and civilised people and members of society.
- Optima contributes to making the region the best-to-do region in Finland.
- Optima is the obvious education provider.
- Optima offers you up-to-date top competence.